This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users. You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Website or otherwise, including, but not limited to, through the use of any interactive features on the Website, is governed by our Privacy Statement https://nextpectations.com/online-privacy-statement/ and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Statement.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The owner of this Website is committed to providing individuals with disabilities access to goods, services and privileges offered on the website https://nextpectations.com and is in the continued process of improving the accessibility of https://nextpectations.com.
We endeavor to develop and update website content using current technologies that afford full and equal access to persons with disabilities. We make every effort necessary to meet online usability and design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance with using this site, please contact us at contact@eMcDermott.com. When contacting us, please be sure to specify the particular web page about which you have a question or require assistance.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The owner of this Website respects the intellectual property rights of others. Third party materials that we do not own or control may be transmitted, stored, accessed or otherwise made available using the Sites. We have adopted a policy that provides for the removal of any content or the suspension of any user that is found to have repeatedly infringed on the copyright of a third party. If you believe that any material available via the Websites violates your copyright rights, you should notify us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the DMCA (17 USC Section 512). Please promptly notify us by e-mail at contact@eMcDermott.com. Please make you sure that you specifically identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed by providing specific URL(s) and a precise description of where the copyrighted material is located on the page(s).
We may give notice to our users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on any of our Sites, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent to a user’s last known physical address in our records. If you receive such an infringement notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing. Please be advised that if you submit a counter-notification, that notice along with your identifying information included in the notice will be provided to the party that submitted the original claim of infringement.
If you believe that content on the Sites violates other non-copyright intellectual property rights, including your trademark or publicity rights, please promptly notify the owner of this Website by submitting the following information to the street or email address set forth below: the basis for your rights (including any trademark or other relevant registrations); a succinct description of the alleged violation and the nature of the rights violated; and the location (including URL or internet address) of the content that you believe to be infringing on the Sites.
By Mail: ATTN: Website Team, eMcDermott, LLC, 112 Harvard Ave. #399, Claremont, CA 91711
By Email: contact@eMcDermott.com
The Company name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
All information we collect on this Website is subject to our Privacy Statement (found on our website at https://nextpectations.com). By using the Website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of California in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States, and it may only be available to people located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is available or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
Disclaimer of Warranties
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from or through our Websites, products or services will create any warranty not expressly made herein. The foregoing exclusions of warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Some content of the Websites may be provided by third parties as a convenience to you (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content is outside our control. Neither the owner of the Website nor the provider(s) of Third Party Content take responsibility for the suitability of the Third Party Content. The provision of Third Party Content is not an endorsement of the Third Party Content, any third party service, or its sponsoring organization.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Purpose. Any Dispute (as defined below in these Terms) involving you and the owner of this Website shall be resolved through individual arbitration. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and there is less discovery and appellate review than in court. This Section (the “Arbitration Provision”) shall be broadly interpreted.
- Definitions. The term “Dispute” means any claim or controversy related to the Sites, including but not limited to any and all: (1) claims for relief and theories of liability, whether based in contract, tort, fraud, negligence, statute, regulation, ordinance, or otherwise; (2) claims that arose before these Terms or any prior agreement; (3) claims that arise after the expiration or termination of these Terms; and (4) claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class. As used in this Arbitration Provision, any reference to “us,” “we” or the owner of this Website shall include the owner and any of its predecessors, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and “you” means you and any users or beneficiaries of your access to the Sites. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Disputes relating to the scope, validity, or enforceability of this arbitration provision will not be subject to arbitration.
- Right to Sue in Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding anything in this Arbitration Provision, either party may elect to bring an individual action in small claims court if the claim is not aggregated with the claim of any other person and if the amount in controversy is properly within the jurisdiction of the small claims court.
- Right to Opt Out. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES YOU MAY DECLINE TO HAVE YOUR DISPUTES WITH US ARBITRATED BY NOTIFYING US IN WRITING WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE LATER OF YOUR FIRST ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES, BY MAIL TO eMcDermott, LLC, 112 Harvard Ave. #399, Claremont, CA 91711. YOUR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION TO US MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WELL AS A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US THROUGH ARBITRATION. YOUR DECISION TO OPT OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL HAVE NO ADVERSE EFFECT ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY US.
- Initiation of Arbitration Proceeding/Selection of Arbitrator. The party initiating the arbitration proceeding may open a case with the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) by visiting its website (www.adr.org) or calling its toll free number (1-800-778-7879). You may deliver any required or desired notice to the owner of this Website by mail to eMcDermott, LLC, 112 Harvard Ave. #399, Claremont, CA 91711.
- Arbitration Procedures. This Arbitration Provision shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Arbitrations shall be administered by AAA pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) as modified by the version of this Arbitration Provision that is in effect when you notify the owner of this Website about your Dispute. You can obtain the AAA Rules from the AAA by visiting its website (www.adr.org) or calling its toll-free number (1-800-778-7879). If there is a conflict between this Arbitration Provision and the rest of these Terms, this Arbitration Provision shall govern. If there is a conflict between this Arbitration Provision and the AAA rules, this Arbitration Provision shall govern. If the AAA will not administer a proceeding under this Arbitration Provision as written, the parties shall agree on a substitute arbitration organization. If the parties cannot agree, the parties shall mutually petition a court of appropriate jurisdiction to appoint an arbitration organization that will administer a proceeding under this Arbitration Provision as written applying the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules. A single arbitrator will resolve the Dispute. Unless you and we agree otherwise, any arbitration hearing will take place at a location convenient to you in the area where you receive or received any of the Sites from the owner of this Website; or, if you reside in a location outside of the area where you receive or received any of the Sites, then the arbitration hearing will take place at a location convenient to you in the county where you reside. The arbitrator will honor claims of privilege recognized by law and will take reasonable steps to protect customer account information and other confidential or proprietary information. The arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision that explains the arbitrator’s essential findings and conclusions. The arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties only if necessary for purposes of enforcing the arbitrator’s award. An arbitrator’s award that has been fully satisfied shall not be entered in any court.
- Waiver of Class Actions and Collective Relief. THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY CLAIMS TO BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON A CLASS ACTION, JOINT OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS OR ON BASES INVOLVING CLAIMS BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC (SUCH AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL), OTHER SUBSCRIBERS, OR OTHER PERSONS. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT INDIVIDUAL PARTY’S CLAIM. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT AWARD RELIEF FOR OR AGAINST ANYONE WHO IS NOT A PARTY. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND COLLECTIVE RELIEF IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CANNOT BE SEVERED FROM IT. THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION ARE NOT ESSENTIAL PARTS OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CAN BE SEVERED FROM IT BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
- Arbitration Fees and Costs. If your claim seeks more than $75,000 in the aggregate, the payment of the AAA’s fees and costs will be governed by the AAA rules. If your claims seek less than $75,000 in the aggregate, the payment of the AAA’s fees and costs will be our responsibility. However, if the arbitrator finds that your Dispute was frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), the payment of the AAA’s fees and costs shall be governed by the AAA Rules and you shall reimburse us for all fees and costs that were your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. You may hire an attorney to represent you in arbitration. You are responsible for your attorneys’ fees and additional costs and may only recover your attorneys’ fees and costs in the arbitration to the extent that you could in court if the arbitration is decided in your favor. Notwithstanding anything in this Arbitration Provision to the contrary, we will pay all fees and costs that it is required by law to pay.
- Continuation. This Arbitration Provision will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by EMcDermott LLC, 112 Harvard Ave. #399, Claremont, CA 91711
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: contact@eMcDermott.com .